Sometimes it seems like every “easy” recipe you stumble upon has at least 10 ingredients and takes nearly an hour to prepare. But making a meal at the end of the day can be the perfect way to unwind — so why complicate things with fussy concoctions? With just three ingredients (that you might even have on hand!) you can create delicious, simple dishes that are sure to please the family and friends around your table — and give you more time to spend enjoying one another’s company.
Roasted Grape Crostini
Roasting the grapes brings out their natural sweetness and is a perfect complement to Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil-brushed crostini and salty feta cheese.
Olive Oil Fried Eggs over Polenta
This is a warm and comforting dish, perfect for any time of day! By frying the eggs in Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, you get crispy, frizzled edges that are a delightful counterpart to creamy polenta.
Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Smoky, sweet, hearty and delicious, this veggie dish goes great alongside a roast chicken, spooned over spaghetti or tossed with farro for a healthy grain salad.
Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Not only does Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil make grilling a breeze, its bright and fruity flavor combined with cherry tomatoes and basil makes these shrimp skewers taste like summer all year long!
- Medium peeled and deveined shrimp
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Basil, optional
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate threading three shrimp and three tomatoes
- Once skewers are prepared, brush with Bertolli Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper
- Preheat a non-stick grill pan over medium heat. Cut basil into thin strips while pan is preheating
- Cook skewers for 3 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp have visible grill marks
- Remove skewers from pan and top with a drizzle of Bertolli Olive Oil and basil. Serve immediately