Vegan Eggplant Mushroom Bolognese
By Alexa Soto, of @alexafuelednaturally
- 4 tablespoons of Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium eggplant, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 12 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup or sugar
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 pound pasta noodles
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
By Alison, of @foodbymars
- 1 package of greens (baby kale, arugula, spinach)
- 1-2 tablespoons of Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Drizzle approx. 1-2 tablespoons of Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil over your greens in a skillet and toss to coat over medium-low heat.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and mix until wilted.
- Serve and Enjoy!